Sunday, April 17, 2011

The First Post

So I have at least 15 pounds to lose by May 20th. Ideally, I'd like to be 100 so losing 20 pounds would be even better. Lately though, my eating has been out of control. Really, I just feel like a fat pig! I eat so much that I lose track of the amount of calories I eat (i'm guessing around 2500?) But now I am really going to buckle down because being 120 pounds is awful and I am guessing if I continue eating the way I am eating I'll gain even more. I think keeping myself accountable will help me move in the right direction. Plus, I am going to join a gym this week to help me burn more calories (i have a treadmill at home but i live with other people so I can't go on all of the time).

Last summer I was 108 and the summer before that I was between 100  and 105 so being 120 right now just feels so gross. I've been eating pizzas, cookies, pancakes, candy, just basically stuff I never used to eat. But now i am going to start easing back into my old ways so that by summer i don't have to feel like a huge whale and so that i will be able to wear cute summer clothes without being self conscious.

Anyways, i'll be updating a lot (especially my calorie intake/outtake and hopefully weightloss) and maybe i'll even take before and after photos. We'll see. But so far here is what I've eaten today:
  • Yogurt Light & Fit=80 calories
  • Bag of Baked Lays bbq flavor=140 calories
  • 1 package of apple (from subway)=35 calories
  • 1 apple=80 calories (i think?)
So that is 335 calories. i know that seems like a lot of food for this time of day but compared to how much i've been eating (and what i've been eating) that is actually a step in the right direction. I'm going to try to burn off the amount of calories i eat today since it is all about calories out-calories in. so i'll hit the treadmill this afternoon.

Update:
  • Subway sandwich veggie delight=300ish (no cheese)

  • 2 slices of dry toast (150 calories for 2 pieces)

  • Coffee and almond milk (150 calories?)

  • 2 more apples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment