Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tired


So I just started my period. Gross, I know. but it does make me feel better knowing there is at least some reason why i have been eating and craving junk foods. I think I'm averaging about 1600 calories a day but also doing 1p90x workout and running 3-8 miles. Weak, i know but i have to stay positive. plus while the scale says 117 i do have a flatter stomach (i lost an inch).

These past two days I have also been doing yoga. I am so suprised at how relaxing and rejuvenating yoga is. I never thought that i was a "yoga person" but  I am actually enjoying it. I tried it two summers ago and it was okay. I think i only stuck with it for so long because it really toned my arms. But now that i have a better mindset i can actually appreciate yoga for more than just a workout or losing weight.

that doesn't mean i dont want to lose weight. i really do! monday my real spring break begins (i work for a school-don't judge my spelling or writing style though, this is just a journal!) so ill just have classes/college to worry about which is no problem. consequently i am going to juice & waterfast.  so...
  •  monday/tuesday: fresh juice only
  • wednesday-saturday: water only
  • sunday/monday:fresh juice
  • monday-wenesday: fruits and veggies only
and then ill go from there. and of course i'll continue with yoga since it is low impact.

well i talked enough. now time for me to get starbucks!




No comments:

Post a Comment